Today marks the first day of Summer and with it, we’re dreaming of our long weekend escape. Whether you’re headed north to the Muskoka’s or south to Miami, we’ve put together a summer reading list of some of the fashion industry’s best reads.
Curl up to the fire with the comical Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s (get it, fire?) or sprawl out on that Hampton’s beach chair with The Fashion System, to learn about how the industry spins round.
We expect a full report on all things read by September. Happy Reading!
1. New York: Through a Fashion Eye
2. My Paris Dreams
3. The Fashion System
4. Grace: A Memoir
5. The Aisles Have Eyes
6. Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Fast Fashion
7. How Luxury Lost Its Luster
8. Coach: A Story of New York Cool
9. Beyond The Label
10. Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s